Today I started and worked on the USSS club page. I set up the pages and filled in a few things. Next class I hope to do the same thing with the Bear Faithful club. I will begin contacting the club leaders in order to get club info and pictures.
I finished the USSS club page and will email it to Ms. Trembel(sp?) soon. I plan on finishing the Invisible Children club page next week. I will be at retreat next class.
I was absent last class. Today, I emailed all of the moderators and presidents again in order to get the remaining information. This is the only thing I'm waiting for in order to finish.
Today I started and worked on the USSS club page. I set up the pages and filled in a few things. Next class I hope to do the same thing with the Bear Faithful club. I will begin contacting the club leaders in order to get club info and pictures.
ReplyDeleteToday I added in more information on the USSS club page and set up the Invisible Children club page and filled in some information.
ReplyDeleteToday I created the Bear Faithful club page and filled in information. I still need club leadership, roster, and pictures.
ReplyDeleteToday I created the YLC page and emailed all of the club moderators.
ReplyDeleteI finished the USSS club page and will email it to Ms. Trembel(sp?) soon. I plan on finishing the Invisible Children club page next week. I will be at retreat next class.
ReplyDeleteI worked on the Bear Faithful page today. I have emailed the moderator for roster and picture but still have not heard anything.
ReplyDeleteToday I finished the Invisible Children club page. I hope to finish the newspaper page next class - all I need is the club picture
ReplyDeleteToday I worked on the Bear Faithful page. I am still waiting for information from the moderators, but they said they were working on it.
ReplyDeleteToday I worked on the Bear Faithful page and the newspaper page. I hope to be finished with the newspaper page this week.
ReplyDeleteToday I started the 1 million for Anna club page and emailed its club leadership. I also published IC and USSS and emailed them to Ms. Trimble.
ReplyDeleteI was absent last class. Today, I emailed all of the moderators and presidents again in order to get the remaining information. This is the only thing I'm waiting for in order to finish.
ReplyDelete