Today I asked for all the rosters for my remaining four clubs. I also asked for the leadership and for each of them to tell me why they joined the club and how they got involved.
Today I replicated the yearbook page and inserted some information for the health and motion commotion page.
Today I had to ask all the club leaders for the rosters and I asked if they had pictures.
Today I finished the Health and Motion Promotion page excluding the roster and some of the presidents' information.
on 4/17 I added rosters, and on 4/23 I emailed the people in charge of the remaining clubs
Today I did not do anything specific. I just added a few things to pages and tried to make changes to the yearbook page that Mrs. Trimble suggested
On may 3 and may 7, I finished up the health and motion promotion page and asked mrs. trimble for pictures
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Today I asked for all the rosters for my remaining four clubs. I also asked for the leadership and for each of them to tell me why they joined the club and how they got involved.
ReplyDeleteToday I replicated the yearbook page and inserted some information for the health and motion commotion page.
ReplyDeleteToday I had to ask all the club leaders for the rosters and I asked if they had pictures.
ReplyDeleteToday I finished the Health and Motion Promotion page excluding the roster and some of the presidents' information.
ReplyDeleteon 4/17 I added rosters, and on 4/23 I emailed the people in charge of the remaining clubs
ReplyDeleteToday I did not do anything specific. I just added a few things to pages and tried to make changes to the yearbook page that Mrs. Trimble suggested
ReplyDeleteOn may 3 and may 7, I finished up the health and motion promotion page and asked mrs. trimble for pictures
ReplyDelete