Monday, March 25, 2013

Projects Progress

This is where I will document my progress on the UA Club pages at the end of each class period.

19 comments:

  1. Today I worked on the format of the Peer Ministry page and contacted the president of the Bible Connections page to get pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today (3/27) I worked more on the Peer Ministry page and finished pretty much everything on the page. I need to check with Ms. Redford to see if I can put her email on there and also see if she has anything she wants me to add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today (4/3) I finished my Bible Connections and Peer Ministry pages. I am just waiting to hear back about which email to include on the Bible Connections page and checking the Peer Ministry roster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today (4/5) I finished the Peer Ministry webpage, published it, and emailed it to Ms. Trimble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today (4/9) I finished the Bible Connections webpage, published it, and emailed it to Ms. Trimble. I also contacted the president of the Teen Dwell club for information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today (4/11) I corrected a link on the Bible Connections page, got information for my teen dwell page, and started to format that page. So far I have completed the home and about pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today (4/15) I finished my Teen Dwell page (I am just waiting for the presidents emails before I publish). I also began working on my Spanish Honor Society page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today (4/17) I published and emailed my Teen Dwell page. I emailed the president of the Spanish Honor Society for the information and set up all of the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today (4/19) I wrote my progress evaluation. I also finished the leadership and roster pages on my Spanish Honor Society page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today (4/23) I finished the Spanish Honor Society page, published it, and emailed it to Ms. Trimble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today (4/25) I made the layout for the Honor Council page and contacted the moderator for information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today (4/29) I filled out the information for the Honor Council page. I published the page and am going to show it to the club moderator before emailing it to Ms. Trimble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Today (5/1) I emailed the Honor Council moderator to have him check the club page and once I hear back from him I will email the page to Ms. Trimble.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today (5/3) I emailed my Honor Council page. I also started the page for the Ursuline Fights Cancer club and filled out the about, roster, and photos page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Today (5/4) I finished the Ursuline Fights Cancer page, published it, and emailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Today (5/13) I researched some of the clubs that still need pages.

    PROGRESS:
    -I have finished all five of my required pages and have done one extra website as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Today (5/15) I fixed the issues with Victoria's pages and sent them back to Ms. Trimble.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Today (5/17) I worked on the Support Our Troops page and edited all of the pages and included more information.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today (5/21) I fixed an issue on the 1 million for Anna page and finished and emailed the Support our Troops page.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.